Tuesday, May 10, 2016

HMMMMMM...????

Starting this blog entry and wondering what exactly I am going to write about!

 I could write about the energy, which is a little crazy right now....seems it's always that way anymore! Do you think maybe that's because we are in our new normal? New normal??? What the hell is that?!! The only normal thing, the thing that never changes, is CHANGE! I think most of us fear CHANGE to some degree, but we know it's also necessary. So then why do we fight it?  I ask myself this all the time. "Sandy....you know this is in your best interest."(pointing my finger at myself!) "Yes, I am well aware it is in my best interest but I would rather prolong my frustration and cling to the old out dated belief structure of my life!" When I lay it out here, it looks really silly and I think why, oh why, do I do this to myself? Well, I do it for the same reason you all do it! We are afraid of the "C" word! NO!!! Not that one.....CHANGE! We are so caught up in our day to day we never stop to realize that we are sometimes just beating ourselves up needlessly! Here is my challenge to you.....Let go and roll with change like you have never done before! I mean after all, this thing we call our life....is really just a part we are playing. Why not have your part make you happy, it may be scary at first but I know you can do it. Sometimes all it takes is a change of vantage point. Just for a moment, really let go....run with what would happen if you chose the wild and crazy option instead of the safe, more docile one! How will you every really know what you can make of your life if you are afraid to act on it? In order to get what we want out of life we must become like what we want to attract! That means our vibration needs to match what we want to attract. Those are the paraphrased words of the late Dr. Wayne Dyer. No one wants to attract negative or not good stuff, so...we need to get happy, thankful and filled with love and gratitude! How do you do that you ask? Well, you find your happy place, which surprisingly is within your own heart. I know some of you may be thinking....she doesn't make any sense! I do, really.....in order for you to have true happiness you have to uncover it within yourself. The process to do that can be long, drawn out and tedious or you can say....."these things that no longer serve me, whatever they may be; e.g. beliefs, people, places, old emotions....I release them and am ready to receive things that match the vibration of what I'm asking!" It makes total sense.....This is your world, your chance to make that change....have your NIKE moment and just do it!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy,
    I just came back from a weekend in Canada and what you wrote was a general synopsis of what was taught!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear!!! thanks for sharing that with me!!!

      Delete
  2. I love this Sandy!! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thank you, Sandy! I am going through a big change right now and this was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help! You will be so happy you followed through!!!!

      Delete
  4. Yes this is what it is all about Just stay happy Thanks Sandy

    ReplyDelete